Re: GG: Ravel's La Valse

   I might be wrong on this one, but looking over the Pincoe catalogue, it
seems that the only two occurences of La Valse were performances in 1975 in
The Flight From Order (Music in Our Time) videocassette and again in 1989 on
a Nuova Era cd released by CBC-TV (which was reissued by Music and Arts
Programs of America in 1991). No mention of published transcriptions. Also, I
believe GG samples a bit of La Valse into the Hysteric Return on the Silver
Jubilee album, which leads me to believe he was never really that serious
about the transcription in the first place.  As a side note, does anyone
actually *have* either of the two Ravel cd releases mentioned above? CBC
Records doesn't offer it in their catalogue.