Re: GG: Videos

   I personally hate the way Sony released their Gould videos. They cut them
up into a million little soundbites, scattered them across 20-odd videos that
follow a very convoluted order, and then they charge $29.95 list (though
mercifully I have seen them cheaper) for an hour's worth. Bruno should have
objected to the choppy editing.
   Then again, I tend to be bitter about any re-release of anything that has
been tampered with. I don't even think George Lucas should have re-done the
Star Wars footage for the '97 re-release. But that's another topic
altogether.