Re: Glenn Gould Magazine

To Kristen, Deborah, and the group, re: _GlennGould_ magazine,

I was speaking with Kevin Bazzana recently ? apparently, the graphic/layout
artist had taken ill, even had to be hospitalized, and that was the cause
for the delay on the September issue of the magazine.

I also wanted to agree with Deborah, that the current round of discussions
have been most engaging!

Thanks to you all.

       k a t h e r i n e   l e e    m u l t i m e d i a    d e v e l o p e r

      DNA Multimedia Corporation    Tel: (604) 730-0306, ext. 103
   1737 West 3rd Avenue, Ste.230    Fax: (604) 732-7331
                   Vancouver, BC    E-mail: klee@dna.bc.ca
                  V6J 1K7 Canada    http://www.dna.bc.ca