Re: GG: dreams

Voyager topic - Yes! in Life & Var. it is said:
   "Gould had once told Stokowski that he had 'This recurring dream,' that he
had gone to 'some other planet perhaps in some other solar system,' and that
he had been 'given the opportunity - and the authority to impart my value
systems to whatever forms of life there might be...'" (p.330, 1990 edition)
   I found that very intriguing also, especially in light of GG's interest in
the paranormal and his compulsively superstitious nature. He definitely had
some kind of vision thang goin' on...