GG funeral music

 Hi,

Does anyone know what hymns and/or music was played at GG,s
funeral and if so who chose the music?

Also I just finished watching the video GG The Early Years and I noticed
in the segment where he was playing the Beethover 1st piano concerto
that he was not sitting on his famous chair.  It looks like he is sitting on
a smaller version of a piano bench but I am not sure.  Has anyone else
noticed this?  The recording was made in 1954 before he became famous
internationally. I thought he had been using his chair since his early teens
but I must be mistaken.

Regards. Marilyn