Concert Dropout

Robert Gray wrote:

>The double-LP "Glenn Gould: Concert Dropout" was issued by CBS (number BS15)
>and features GG in conversation with McClure.
>To the best of my knowledge, it has not yet been released on CD. Let's hope
>Sony includes it in an upcoming GG Edition.

Friend, you're wrong. I have the release of that. It is on a triple-CD with
the number M3K 79358, released in 1988. It's a CBS number, and maybe th
American number differs from the European one. This is the European number.
The triple is called The Glenn Gould Legacy Vol 1. Maybe it's not available
anymore?

Loco

All places are here!  All times are now!