GG: Vacuum cleaners.

To Bradley,

No, the vacuum experience was with the Mozart piece.  It was the
Beethoven sonata opus 109 in which he had difficulty with the Israeli
piano.  He went out to a sand dune and imagined himself playing the
same piece on the Chickering back home.  That was how he got through
the piece during the concert.

To Joseph,

I too loved the speech GG gave at the Toronto Royal Conservatory.  But
I think others did not.  I believe many walked out because they
expected him to play something and he did not.

:-)

Lori Lalonde