RE: GG: records

Jeremy ,

The Music Division of the National Library of Canada holds the records which
were in Gould's  possession at the time of his death.  There is a 37 page
list (listing the composer, work(s), label and  issue number but not the
performers) and about 7 or 8 inches of library cards with more detailed
information.  Put end to end there is approximately 7 feet of records.

For more information e-mail the Music Division at:   mus@nlc-bnc.ca

Gilles St-Laurent
Music Division
National Library of Canada