Re: GG: Quote on K. Jarret

Thanks for the feedback on my posting.
I think, as Mary Jo pointed out, there's a grammatical error in the
structure of the sentence.
So, first of all,I'm  sorry for the misleading posting. That was
my misperception because of the absence of a comma. However, I'm happy that
i read some of your interesting ideas about Jarret.
Anyways, what is interesting is that ECM removed the quote (from Times) from
their pages today. I do not know what made them to remove it, but
interestingly the page about Jarret is now a plain page without any
quotes or any other critics. Th site is at:
http://www.ecmrecords.com/ecm/artists/47.html

I. Menguc TANRISEVEN
Management Dept., SIUE
e-mail: itanris@siue.edu