Re: GG: Shuffling Diatribe

Lori:

Yep, that's Hunstein in "On the Record".  As far as I know, he *was* on
staff at Columbia during most, if not all, of Gould's association with
the label.  A book of his photos of GG, including the various cover
photos would be a great idea....anybody at Sony listening?

It's hard to say if he was *really* ticked off by the scarf and gloves
comment or just *acting* ticked off for the control room personnel.
After the impromtu photo shoot there is a short restaurant sequence
with GG, Hunstein and producer Howard Scott.  During this exchange,
GG acts suitably perturbed when Scott gets in some offhanded comments
about Canada being a cold, backwoods outpost and GG being a "barefoot
Canadian boy".  The sequence demonstrates GG's dry wit and sense of
humor, which seems to have been close to the surface a good bit of the
time.

John Hill
Dept. of Recording Industry
MTSU