Videotapes of GG: On the Record + Off the Record

The National Film Board of Canada (tel. 514 283-9000) has provided the
following information concerning the availability of video tape copies of
the above two quite lovely films: They are currently available together --
in Canada, at least -- on a VHS tape entitled "Glenn Gould Compilation" for
the extremely reasonable price of $20 CDN (or approx. $14 US) + S&H.

Orders outside Canada must be placed through NFB regional offices. You'll
have to check on availability of tapes in video formats other than NTSC
(North America uses NTSC, so does Britain, I believe, France uses SECAM, and
the rest of Europe PAL).

        New York: (212) 596-1774
        Paris: (33.1) 44.18.35.40
        London: (44.171) 258-6481

If I can be of help to anyone outside the country who is willing to send me
payment "up front", I will gladly order the Compilation (NTSC VHS version)
and mail it to you at cost. Please email me, and I'll let you know what the
total cost will be. I stress the need for patience: I'll do my best, but I
have no idea how fast the National Film Board will mail me copies.
Robert Gray
Kinograph inc. / "words for moving images"
1018, rue Gilford
Montreal H2J 1P6
Canada

tel (514) 596-3951