Re: Off the Record/On the Record

In message <199611011115.GAA00596@ogandalf.rutgers.edu>, Your Name
<UserID@jerseycape.com> writes
>Anyone know where I can pick up the video on GG containing the "Off the
>Record" and "On the Record" films of him from 1959? Kultur Video in NJ
>doesn't expect to have it in stock until after the 1st of the year.

In the UK (for a PAL system tape) phone Sandra Swan at the National Film
Board of Canada
1 Grosvenor Square, London, W1X 0AB.
Phone 44 (0) 171 258 6482 (direct line)

For USA/Canada (NTSC System?) I suggest you call the NFBC but I cannot
tell you their phone no. in Canada or the USA.
You could phone Sandra Swan in London though. I am sure that she would
assist you. Or fax her on 44 (0) 171 258 6532 !

Regards,

--
Richard Landau
richard@luthier.demon.co.uk