Re: GG: Shuffling

>My CD copy of the 81 Goldbergs has only one track, containing all
>the variations and both arias.  Where did you find your copy with 34
>tracks?

I would ineed like to know what kind of CD copy YOU have of the Gouldbergs!
One track!!! I have the issue that comes with the Glenn Gould Edition on
Sony. The CD number is Sony SMK 52619, and it has 32 tracks. Are there
really CD's with no indexes for such an indexed work as the Goldberg
Variations? Please, details!

Loco

All places are here!  All times are now!