Lifschitz's Goldberg

Hello!

I have recently heard the Goldberg Variations by Konstantin Lifschitz
(I can't remember how to spell his name)
I found this recording very good. It often brings something new to what we
already knew about the Goldberg. Besides it sometimes reminds me of the Goldbergby Gould, either the 55 or 81 recordings. It sometimes just sounds like a mix upof those two recordings. (Sometimes, fortunately, it is totally different and
new, for Mr Lifschitz has personnality too).
What do you think about this recording?
			Thank You.
			gp, Paris.