RE: Is this list alive?

Hi Dean-
Yes, this is a slow list, partly because
this list is a "latecomer".
Another and older GG mailing list "f_minor"
(majordomo@email.rutgers.edu) is very active.

I am wondering what to do with this National Library
list.  For the time being, I prefer to post f_minor
rather than to this list, for there are many good
and enthusiastic Gouldians and various interesting
subjects disscussed.

I don't think it is comfortable for a Gouldian on the
internet--at least for me--to have two GG lists.
What shall I do?  What shall we do?

I am afraid it is not a good manner to post a mail
to plural lists, but this time I dare to do that.

Junichi, Tokyo / junichi_miyazawa@msn.com