Re: Request

Dear Ralph,

	Another possible source for the Gould/Bernstein performance is the
NY Philharmonic itself.  I believe the Phil gave away CD's of that
performance as rewards for a contribution (of at least $50, I think) to
the orchestra's fund drive some years ago, and the CD may still be
available, though quite expensive in comparison to the Italian source
suggested.  Good Luck, and let us know if you track it down (I've never
heard it myself).

Robert Kunath