GG Edition, vol. 8

I just received word from Sony that the next installment of the GG Edition
is slated for an early 1997 release.  They were not forthcoming about
revealing its contents, however.  It should be easy to guess some of the
titles, since most of his commercial Columbia/CBS recordings are already
part of the GG Edition (I believe the only recordings it lacks are the
Italian Concerto, the Art of Fugue 1-9 (played on the organ), the
unreleased Italian Bach, some Scarlatti, and the Mozart Concerto #22 (my
memory fails me on the #) with Rosina Lhevinne).  Therefore we can probably
expect a good deal of TV and radio transfers.   Any thoughts?

Tony