GG: Anna Magdalena

Some pieces from the notebooks for Anna Magdalena are rereleased on the GG LP
entitled _The Little Bach Book_ which GG selected himself.  French
Suite 5 is from the first notebook as the original notes for the
G'berg Aria are in the second.  I imagine other pieces from the
notebooks 'litter' the GG catalogue. Anyone know more about what's in
these notebooks?

-Mary Jo

P.S.  If you're not shy to mailorder you should try C.W. Hay (you can
access their site from f_minor) for GG books.  They go all over the
world. I'm sure there are other reputable book mailorder companies (I also use
Blackwell's on-line quite a bit.)  I recently gave the info for The
Princeton Record Exchange in case vinyl is your thing, and several
people have given their choices for mail order CD houses.  The info
should be somewhere w/in the last few digest files. Goodluck!