GG: Photos with cows

Hello all!

As usual, I don't know whether this topic has been mentioned before, and
if it has I apologize for the redundancy.

There has been much speculation on this list and in many books I have read
about Gould's relationship with Roxalana Roslak. Well, I recently
purchased "Images" (for only $18 US dollars, I might add), which as many
of you know contains many interesting photos of GG. Anyway, in section on
"Photo Credits", Roslak is given credit for a phot of gould sitting in a
pasteur mingling with cows. It would seem that their relationship at least
extended past the studio and the phone, which is remarkable in itself.

As I'm writing this, I'm getting an attack of deja vu, as if I've already
seen this written here by someone else. So again, I apologize if this is
old news. I had never seen the photo before, and don't know anything about
it.

Jeremy

P.S. I definitely recommend 'Images', even though its all familiar
material (except the Scarlatti). It's an entirely different format than
any of the other Sony releases that I have seen, and the photos are color.