GG: Solitude Trilogy

     I noticed in the new catalog (#65) of the Berkshire Record Outlet
     (BRO), which is located in Massachusetts USA, that the complete
     three-CD set of GG's "Solitude Trilogy" on the CBC label is being
     offered for sale at $14.97 -- which seems like a pretty good
     price.  The label and number, for ordering, are: CBC, number PSCD
     2003-3.

     BRO can be contacted at:

     BerkRecOut@juno.com
     (In Japan: ara@kiisnet.kiis.or.jp)
     Phone: 1-413-243-4080
     FAX: 1-413-243-4340

     You can order a copy of BRO's catalogue for around $2.00.  It
     includes an enormous amount of heavily discounted, "remaindered"
     CD's, cassettes and books -- including other GG recordings on
     CBS, Sony, etc. It's great fun to browse through, but hold on to
     your wallet...

     [P.S. - I've been away for a week, and haven't read my e-mail, so
     I apologize if someone else already posted this information.]

     Regards,

     Phil Garon