GG garbage bag

On Wed, 28 Aug 1996 Bradley P Lehman asked:
>Delightful story!  But inquiring minds want to know: what was in the
>garbage bag?

A dry set of clothes. Glenn was always scared of catching a cold so he
always brought along an extra set of clothes to change into at the end of
each practice or recording session. He was very particular not to venture
out in his sweat drenched clothes. People in the old CBC building on Jarvis
street in Toronto were often amused at the sight of GG in his ubiquous
winter coat, scarf, hat and makeshift "suitbag".
Peter

==========================
>> I remember one night at the old CBC building my group was rehearsing Bach's
>> 'Musical Offering' in a weired arrangement that included a clarinet (an
>> instrument unknown to Bach!). I was just barely stumbling through my piano
>> part and the others were just as ragged, when the door quitely opened and
>> in tiptoed no other than Glenn, garbage bag in hand, sat down quitely and
>> listened for a while.

>Bradley Lehman, bpl@umich.edu       http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/
>Using no manner of cliches in any way, shape, or form at this point in time.

Taussig Media & Technology
Peter Taussig
P.O.Box 2397
Lenox, MA 01240 USA