Deification and Kazdin

                I haven't read Kazdin's book but will set out to do so.
Let's face it, however, GG was not a God but a man and probably was a lot
whackier than most of us (although membership in this list might bring us
closer to GG's mental state).

I have to confess that I am a bit disappointed in the apparent chasm that
existed between GG and Kazdin, but we never heard GG's side of the story.
Yes, I agree with Mary Jo that the music should be the essence of our "fan
club" but we <u>do</u> all want our gods to be anthropomorphized.

GG didn't even get that close to his 'friends' . Do your friends call you at
3 am and want to talk on the phone? Some of his close friends seem to have
been guilty of deification in tolerating this behaviour. I wonder if anyone
ever thought of saying, "you know, Glenn, it's awfully late..."  Few people
ever really communicate with emperors or megastars.

There's only one thing I feel sure about. GG would have loved the Internet
and probably would have participated in this group and added more dimensions
to his enigmatic personality.