Re: GG: Piano Modifications

At 16:27 13-06-96 -0800, Tvine wrote:

>Unless I miss my guess, the squeaking to which you refer was his beloved
>chair, the one his father built for him, and not the piano.

It's fairly noticable during the 3rd? movement of the 5th Beethoven Piano
Concerto too...

 Huw Davies                      | e-mail: Huw.Davies@latrobe.edu.au
 Information Technology Services | Phone: +61 3 9479 1550  Fax: +61 3 9479 1999
 La Trobe University             | "My Alfas keep me poor in a monetary
 Melbourne Australia 3083        | sense, but rich in so many other ways"