GG: Liszt LP

There was indeed an LP attached to GG's recording of the Liszt
transcription of the Beethoven Fifth Symphony, though I'm not sure if it's
the same as the "Concert Dropout" interview Mary Jo mentions -- I think it
was not.  Having bought the set around 1966 or 1967, I loaned the interview
record to a friend and never got it back!  Either the interview was so
interesting as to prompt the theft, or the guy was just a deadbeat.  In any
case, I wish I had it back!

Rich Adelstein

Richard Adelstein
Professor of Economics