GG: Wallace Stevens

     Many thanks to Patricia Prewitt for her recent posting of Wallace
     Stevens' poem "The Snow Man," and for making me realize (as a
     long-ago college English major, I should have figured this out on
     my own) that Stevens' poetry is the *perfect* literary
     accompaniment to GG's piano-playing. How about "Final Soliloquy
     of the Interior Paramour" or "Peter Quince at the Clavier" as
     other good WS selections to read while listening to GG?

     Cheers!

     Phil Garon