GG: Fminor CRASH

Sorry folks!  F_minor was deleted during system upgrades (totally out of my
control) and I had to decide to restore manually otherwise it could have been
in to next week before the list was up again (the administrator is out for
the holiday weekend.)

I'm sending out under seperate covers the posts that have gone out before the
problem was discovered and apologize again for the fragility of this system
(you'd think that since it's the research server at a major university it
would be less prone to losing files randomly!)

All this means is that you'll have a couple of subscribe messages in your
boxes that reiterate what the automated UNSUBSCRIBE message says anyway-- I
just won't send it out this month.

I apologize again and hope we can continue conversations where they left off!

-Mary Jo Watts