UNSUBSCRIBING

All requests to unsubscribe from f_minor should be sent
to either the human maintainer (me) or the automated server which is,
in the case of f_minor: majordomo@email.rutgers.edu --

TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM f_minor, SEND MAIL WITH THE WORD "UNSUBSCRIBE" IN THE
BODY OF THE MESSAGE TO THE ABOVE ADDRESSS OR TO ME PERSONALLY.

UNSUBSCRIBE MESSAGES SENT TO THE LIST IN GENERAL (ie to
f_minor@email.rutgers.edu) ARE INVALID.

The instructions you received when you signed up for this list make all this
quite explicit and as a courtesy to me and your fellow list members, please
take this message seriously. If, for whatever reason, you are having problems,
I am always more than willing to help you out-- all you have to do is contact
me via private e-mail: mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu

-Mary Jo